Friday, April 25, 2008

OH MY GOSH!!

He got the job!!!!! Out of over 300 resumes and 8 interviews they chose David. He is now Project Manager at a major Food Service Company. It is so perfect. They set up the kitchens for restaurants. They have 4 major accounts with the main one being McDonalds. Hmm I wonder if I can get a discount on my iced coffee. Anyways, thanks to everyone who was praying for us, thinking of us and those of you who gave David some guidance. We really do appreciate everything. I don't know what he is going to think of having a 8-5 Mon-Fri job after the years of working in the restaurants. It's wonderful! Yay! Goodnight!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yah!!!
We are so happy for you guys!!
~Jeremiah & Hannah~

gin said...

THAT IS FABULOUS!!! PRAISE GOD!! (p.s i have a blog spot too!)

Anonymous said...

Yay, Pickels!!!! I am sooo happy for you guys!

I love you all and keep the adorable pictures coming!