Sunday, October 12, 2008

Gatlinburg

We had a blast this week in Gatlinburg. We went to the Aquarium on Thursday and then Dollywood on Friday. If you don't know what Dollywood is I like to say it is like Disneyland with a mullet. See picture below.



















This was the River Battle ride. Noah got completely soaking wet but loved it. Until he realized that he had to walk around soaking wet.

Here is the photo I was referring to. Along with the usual suspects like Cotton Candy and Kettle Corn. They were making fresh pork rinds. um gross. This gentleman had about 8 bags hanging off the back of his wheelchair. I guess he had to try every flavor.

This is the Tennessee Tornado. Noah and David were on this ride. David neglected to tell Noah that it went like 70mph. He also didn't realize that it did several loops. Below is the picture from the ride. We were crying from laughing looking at it. Enjoy!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh these are hilarious!!! I love the pickle and the roller coaster ride. Also, I never had (or had the urge to eat) pork rinds until recently. Someone told me that you can crush them up and use them to batter pork chops like you would use crackers as a low-carb substitute. I did (reluctantly) and they were actually pretty good!! I don't think that I could eat them plain, though :)

Anna Resnik Pickelsimer said...

Those low carb recipes can get crazy! Like pork crusted pork is healthier than a few crackers. :)
I can't stop laughing at the roller coaster one. It is priceless!

Anonymous said...

Love this picture of Noah on coaster❤️😂